UNIMARK TRUCK MOUNTED THERMOPLASTIC ROAD MARKING MACHINE
Total Views |
Unimark operates on a policy of continual research and development, therefore specifications can change without notice. The images are indicative.
- Unimark Truck Mounted Thermoplastic Road Marking Machines can be supplied as Spray, Extrusion,Raised Rib Profile Marking or a Combination Multi Mark Machine.
- The Machines can be supplied with a Single Holding Tank suitable for Mounting on a 7.5 Tonne GVW Chasis CAB and Refilled from a separate support Truck with suitable preheaters.
- Alternatively we can supply a Self supporting Machine with Twin Preheaters to feed the holding Tank via our Hydraulic driven Transfer Pump. This Machine will require a 16 tonne GVW Chassis CAB.
- The Machines are supplied on customers free Issue Chassis Cab or manufactured on a Sub Chassis Platform for direct mounting on customers truck at destination workshop.
For Raised RIB Profile Marking the customer will be required to fit a Crawler Gearbox. It will also be required to fit dual steering or a video camera system for dual side operation equipment.
- Heating system are 12V. Automatic Propane Gas Management or 12V. Diesel oil Burners.